As a Requirements Analyst, it is my responsibility to gather, elicit, analyze, document and validate the needs of the project stakeholders. As the principal conduit through which requirements flow between the client and the software development team, I play a central role in collecting and disseminating product information. This product information is usually presented in use cases.
I am writing this use case as my tribute to a team whom I have worked with for more or less 9 months. To the ATI team, thank you for the chance to work with you. I have been given an opportunity to grow. But please know that all the lessons I have learned through working with you shall serve as my guide in this new challenge I am going to take.
- RA Ed joins Team.
- Team starts initiation and requirements phase with PM Maebel.
- ATI freezes Team activities.
- Team restarted SDLC activities with PM Rach.
- Team delivers build on Christmas Eve.
- ATI tests build drop.
- PM Raprap joins Team in New Year.
- ATI praises “AWESOME TEAM OVER THERE, AWESOME”
- ATI requests 3 changes to build drop.
- Team addresses change requests.
- PM Raprap and RA Ed joins I/F Team.
- Team works harmoniously and resolves 911 issues promptly.
- ATI gives new project, CAA.
- PM Raprap and RA Edgar works for the initiation and requirements phase of CAA.
- Management decides reshuffling.
- RA Edgar and RA JP performs transition work.
- RA JP joins Team.
A missed requirement was seen. (From Normal Flow 5.)
- Team resolves issue with SM Angela, COO Badong and PM Claire.
- PM Rach is promoted as PD.
- Proceed to Normal Flow 6.