My friends and I just after the LUGE and SKYRIDE.
I noticed that today I often flashed that winsome smile—the one I used to display months ago.
And I can’t pinpoint the big reason why I do, but I can probably enumerate some of them:
- The Christmas lights at Ayala Triangle reminded me that Christmas is near.
- The well-planned route to buy gadget accessories in 3 malls done in less than 2 hours.
- The stories coupled with giggles shared while traversing the 3-mall route.
- The hearty laugh with friends at the dinner table which I haven’t done in quiet a while.
- Sipping cafe mocha at Bo’s Coffee while waiting for traffic to wane down before going home.
Whatever Life brings to us, just SMILE—Smile Makes It Little Easier.